"I love how all the teachers make the subjects fun! "
Chelsea, 3rd Grade
The mission of Lincoln Charter School is to facilitate the development of college ready individuals through emphasis on rigorous academics and our community expectations: honesty, respect, empathy, responsibility, service and preparedness.
As parents concerned with our children's education, we come from several counties to form a school where our students and their education are the priority.
- High standards for conduct and academics utilizing the North Carolina College-Prep curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers who know each child and their strengths
- A parent-elected school board, consisting of business and community leaders
- An active high school and middle school sports program
- After school activities
- Required volunteer hours for parents, ensuring parental involvement
- Dual college enrollment earning college credits
- Online distant learning